‘The Mystical I’ Unofficial Study Guide – Chapters 4-6
1. ‘I’ am the Way. The Truth and Life are to be found in ‘I’.
2. Only the I of your being is within you
3. Your mission (which entails more work than you may have dreamed of) is to live in continuous inner communion with ‘I’.
4. You have nothing more to do than to realize and continuously and consciously abide in your indwelling Presence as It flows to and through your experience.
5. I is never a person.
1. • Live consciously in the awareness of this I within you.
• Constantly realising that I in the midst of you is mighty.
2. Exercise: Making the transition from material sense to spiritual Consciousness is realising the invisible part of you is the source of, and most important part of, your life.
3. Exercise: In meditation, you contemplate the spiritual activity and being that is within yourself. Contemplate always the Infinite Invisible of your being.
4. There appears to be a ‘you’ communing with the Invisible Presence.
Dwelling in the consciousness of Its Presence within you brings It more and more into manifestation.
5. When I meditate with you, I do not permit you to enter my mind, and I do not project myself into your mind. Instead, I commune with the I that I am and whoever has brought himself into my consciousness receives the fruitage.
6. Through the realization of the Infinite Invisible within you, you attain your freedom from this world.
1. Appearances are not a power.
2. The Infinite Way is the realization that there is a transcendental consciousness higher than the human mind.
3. • There cannot be Consciousness AND me.
• Consciousness is Omnipresence.
4. I is the illumined Consciousness that you are seeking. It is the food, clothing, housing, happiness, peace, and security that you are seeking.
5. Consciousness does not give health, peace, supply because it is and embodies all of these.
6. Everything out in the world is as fleeting as a shadow.
7. No individual has power.
8. Lack comes from setting up a Selfhood apart from Inner Presence.
9. ‘I’ am not in this body. The body is an instrument for my use.
10. • The universal nature of I is One. There is only One I.
• The Self of you is the self of me.
• If I give to you, I am giving to myself.
11. We can never really destroy others; we only destroy ourselves, and we do that through personalization, through misinterpretation.
12. Open the door of your consciousness and admit the I that is knocking there.