1. In the life of every seeker there comes a time when he feels the Presence and becomes aware, in one way or another, of an actual transcendental Presence and Power.
2. Before the full and complete realization of the new life has taken place, the breaking up of the old forms may appear as a problem of some sort.
3. The valley experiences are but a preparation for the mountain experience.
4. The time will come when we should no longer depend upon the illumination of some other person. We must have the experience for ourselves, so that we can be in the world but not of it.
5. Let us be beholders, recognizing a transcendental Being as It performs It’s work through our consciousness.
6. Once we learn to give up the sense of personal possession as indicated by the words, “I”, “me”, “mine”, we begin to find the real meaning of universal, impersonal, harmonious living.
7. The Presence does everything for us, and we live on this plane of existence as witnesses – beholders.
8. Exercise: With patience and practice, we develop the consciousness of a beholder.
9. Rest in the centre of your being while the storms pass overhead.
1. Meditation leads to that illumination which becomes first, communion with Consciousness, and finally union.
2. When illumination comes, we no longer need anything found in the outer world. Everything and everyone become part of our being.
3. In the silence of our consciousness the creative power of Awareness comes forth.
4. All the joy and fulfillment which surge through our being is a silent testimony that ‘I’ in the midst of thee am mighty.
1. I of my own self am nothing. Consciousness is all.
2. Spirit permeates human consciousness wherever human consciousness is receptive.
3. The answer, the solution to all problems, is the realized Light.
4. As you are attuned to the Infinite Invisible in meditation, the Light finds an outlet through your Consciousness, touching the lives of others, awakening their consciousness, and bringing what the world calls healing to their bodies and affairs.
5. • Illumination dissolves all material ties and binds men together with the golden chains of spiritual understanding.• The only restraint is the discipline of Soul, therefore we know liberty without license; we are a united universe without physical limits.• The illumined walk without fear – by Grace