From: “Man Was Not Born To Cry”
1. I shall not fear any conditions existing in the world, for I and Consciousness are one, and that Consciousness is greater than he that is in the world. The Consciousness within me does the work.
2. I in the midst of me is mighty.
3. ‘I’ am the substance of your human life and the activity of it.
4. Dwell only in Me.
5. • There is no power outside of me that can act upon me.• All power is within me acting upon this world.
6. Exercise: Every day we must practice letting Infinity flow out from us.
7. Our real freedom is not freedom ‘from’ anything, but a freedom from fear, from the body, from the purse, and from limitation of every nature.
THE MEANING OF PRAYER
1. It is the state of consciousness that we express that returns to us.
2. Any form of good cannot come to us: it must flow out from us.
3. Truth, light, love, happiness, joy, peace, dominion, companionship, home – all these are established within us. Our only task is to let them flow out from us.
4. There is no way to pray other than to make of oneself a stillness, a quietness, peacefulness, and a listening ear.